Out and about in Tokyo
Bits and pieces of Tokyo, here and there.
We were mainly in Tokyo and Yokohama and visited the main suburbs of the area.
Here's a list of the places we went to (not in chronological order):
- Harajuku (Cat street, Yoyogi park and Meiji-jingu)
- Omotesando Hills
- Roppongi (we stumbled across an amazing restaurant which I will post photos of soon)
- Yokohama (Sakuragi-cho, Landmark Tower, Akarenga, Osanbashi)
- Gumyoji (oh, Inase how I missed you so!)
- Yokohama National University
- Fuji-Q (you must go!)
- Daikanyama (the new Tsutaya bookstore was so awesome I will dedicate a whole post on that later on)
- Nakameguro (and the river where we admired the beautiful cherry blossoms)
- Tokyo (Tokyo Station, Imperial palace which was closed)
That's quite a long list for a 6-day trip just within Tokyo. It was fun to show A all the places in Tokyo and Yokohama, where I was living/studying for a year back in 2010 as a student, and then to revisit all the places after graduation and as a full-time worker was a nostalgic experience.
After I post all the Japan photos, snaps from my Korea trip will follow.