What we did in Lisbon:
- Visit Castelo de Sao Jorge
- Walk around Alfama then catch a tram
- Praça do Comércio, the largest square in Lisbon
- Walk along the river up to Baixa/Chiado
- Bairro Alto
- Watch Fado performance
- Eat seafood and drink beer
- Eat Portugese egg tarts and Americano (the pastry photo, see 5th from the top)
- Got at Oriente station and walk along the river where you can see Vasco da Gama Bridge.
Make sure to wear comfy shoes because the best thing to do in this beautiful city is to walk and get lost in it.
Breakfast courtesy of the travel mate chef :)
I tried to make the scrambled eggs myself but it just wasn't as tasty.
Also, for travel accommodation, I cannot recommend Airbnb enough! It's the way to go.