New years break 2014
Happy New Year!
I've had a great year-end break so far! Let's see what I've been up to from December 2013:
- Went to the Blue Mountains Hot Springs on 14 Dec as my Christmas present from the wonderful bf :)
- Barbecues and dinner on Christmas day.
- Boxing day shopping craziness at Pitt St Mall, never again!
- Icecream at Bar Italia, Leichardt.
- Bike riding at Bicentennial Park which was a lot of fun and a great work out.
- Bargain shopping at DFO, Homebush.
- Korean bbq at 678 Korean restaurant for my little brother's 21st!
- Brunch at Reubens and Bill's.
- Fireworks at the Entrance with friends on NYE
And to start off 2014, I'm off to go camping at Coolendel tomorrow! Bushwalking, canoeing, tents, campfires and all! I have a few rolls of film to develop already, can't wait to share all the photos.
Hope everyone has had a great start to 2014!